First "Grateful Monday"
Monday’s have a bad reputation. The last thing you want to do after your relaxing weekend is go back to work for 5 days in a row.
How can you go from this attitude on a Monday morning
to this one?
It’s easy. Really.
Just remember all the things you have to be grateful for and instead of dreading the week ahead of you, think of all the things you are looking forward to during the week. To turn your Monday around just think of 5 positive things about the week ahead of you, which are going to be referred to as the “Monday 5”
Let me start with my “Monday 5”
1. I am grateful for the extra hour of sleep I got.
2. I am grateful for a relaxing week (aka no exams or papers).
3. I am looking forward to my run on Tuesday afternoon.
4. I am looking forward to going home on Thursday night!
5. I am grateful for the beauty of fall- my favorite season.
We can’t change the fact that we have to go to work/school this week, but we can change our attitudes. When your attitude starts to get negative throughout the week refer back to your “Monday 5.” I hope we all have wonderful weeks!
- Black Forest Cake Yogurt
- A handful of almonds
- Nutrigrain mixed berry bar