Laid Back Monday
I usually don’t hit the snooze button multiple times when my alarm goes off, but today I did not want to get out of bed. But my day has gotten progressively better!
Last Monday, I started a new “tradition” here on my blog, called Motivational Monday.
My “Monday 5”:
1. I am sooo grateful that my 10am class and 8pm meeting got cancelled…this means I have time to relax today.
2. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break! (only 10 days away)
3. I am thankful that my fridge is stocked full of yummy healthy (for the most part) food
4. I am grateful for my new stack of magazines! It’s nice to take a break and flip through them
5. I am grateful for finally figuring out my life this weekend…I want to become a doctor of physical therapy. I really want to get into Northwestern’s PT Program! Now that I know what I am working for, I feel so less stressed out!