I don’t feel the need to do a bunch of crazy things to make my life worthwhile like jump out of a plane, but here are things I want to do and some guidelines on how I want to live my life before I croak.
3. ride in a hot air balloon
4. participate in a cycling competition
5. visit Walt Disney World
6. run a race with my dad
7. find out what I want to do with my life (currently geriatrics doctor, rheumatologist, endocrinologist, & physical therapist are the contenders)
8. never ever smoke, not even a single puff
10. visit New York City
11. get married and stay married (I don’t believe in divorces- marriage isn’t supposed to be a walk in the park, you have to work at it)
12. catch a fish
13. learn how to surf
14. buy a house with an enormous walk-in closet
Are any of these things also on your bucket list?